Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heather Taylor Launches Exciting New Project

Photo of Heather Taylor by Jeana Sohn

Today is a big day for my daughter Heather Taylor as she is launching an exciting new project.  I am so proud of her! She has developed a new webisode series on her lifestyle blog L.A. In Bloom.  These will be about entertaining, cooking, flowers, home, garden, and all the cozy pleasures that make life sweet. Heather owns Taylor De Cordoba art gallery in Los Angeles and like many of her girlfriends who are in business, she wants to come home at the end of the day and enjoy the the simple pleasures of home --  the domestic pleasures that make her house a welcoming haven to return to.  She has come up with many easy and doable projects that make it all possible in the limited time she has.   Click below to watch the first one.



LA in Bloom: Weeknight Dinner Party from LAinBloom on Vimeo.

12 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to check this out. Although I work from home I am always looking for great ideas and saving time. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You raised a little Nigella Lawson!! Love this first episode and can't wait for the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia, yes I think I did. We watched a lot of Martha Stewart when she was a little girl, and there was a Martha Stewart Thanksgiving video that she adored. We watched it every year. I think it all had an impact!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea, both the webisodes, and this first menu. I think it might be generational, but I always feel like I have to serve so much food, and it feels overwhelming to do it like I used to, and also, I do find that people want to eat less. Going to make this exact menu for my next dinner group.
    Heather is amazing (as I'm sure you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! You must be so proud. I am sooo doing this dinner for my friends soon. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely spectacular! You must be so proud and a big congratulations to Heather!
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredibly poised, articulate and talented young lady - you must be so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you must be so proud of her!

    and i see you are loving the anticipation of fall too. we do have it here in so cal don't we?

    xo
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so impressed with your daughter! This was charming and so well filmed. She is captivating and easy spirited. You have every right to be one proud mama! Good luck to her and thank YOU for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! You and your daughters are so lovely, creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this Sunday. I have been over to Heather's blog, left a comment and added your recent post and hers to my Facebook Collage of Life page. Spreading the good word :) Two very talented women...love the creative spirit that flows thru both of you!

    Jeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete