Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Table Settings


With Passover and Easter falling within one week of each other this year, many people will be hosting  festive dinners. Passover celebrations occurred this past week and Easter celebrations will be happening this weekend. I thought now was a perfect time to do a post on spring table settings. I think you will agree that these lovely tables are warm and inviting settings for celebrating the holidays as well as the season. 

 A farm house table decorated with greenery
(source unknown)

An explosion of spring flowers from Carolyn Roehm

An all-white table
(source unknown)

Pinks and blues from Kathryn Greeley

Luscious blues and greens from Aerin Lauder

Purples, lavenders and a touch of glamour
(source unknown)

Classic blue and white
(source unknown)

Chic and tailored from Madeline Weinrib

Green and fresh from Bunny Williams

Simple elegance from Carolyn Roehm

 Rustic and refined from Heather Taylor Home


Wishing everyone a happy holiday!


12 comments:

  1. I loved hosting Easter last year & planning the table. I think it's more fun than the Christmas table even. Lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such fun setting a table and while I am drawn to all the splashes of colour that you have shared with us my setting choice would be the white themed one...if I had a large home I would opt for more china but we have very little storage so I need to be mindful when collecting!
    Happy Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish we were having family and friends for Easter this year. Everything is fresh and so colorful! I really couldn't pick a favorite. They are all so beautiful! Happy Easter! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite of the settings is the purple and lavender one - stunning!
    Have a happy Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful. Absolutely love Heather's linens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be hosting Easter brunch on Sunday and I think my favorite part is deciding how I want my table to look. Thank you for all the inspiration. Aren't all of the spring flowers just amazing right now? I love this time of year! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collection Sunday...the 2nd and last are my favourites..especially the last... :) Best wishes for a Happy Easter...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those white tulips. I've always bought coloured tulips but I think I'll get some white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter! Love the white tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful table settings,love the white flowers,I have bought white Hyacinths for our table the scent is so delicate.

    Happy Easter.Judith/Ida

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunday! Happy Easter! These table settings are beautiful! I love them all!

    Have a wonderful day! I hope it is filled with laughter and love and lots of family.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love all these and can just imagine the wonderful meals that you would have seated at them! My mother and I love decorating for special family meals, although our style is more like the one labelled 'simple elegance'. It's fun to use different cutlery, glasses and china to mark the different events. These have definitely given me some food for thought!

    ReplyDelete