Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

GRATEFUL


One of the joys of Thanksgiving day is cooking with my family.  Everyone in and out of the kitchen, working on pies, stuffing, potatoes, and all the finishing touches.  After years of cooking this meal, I have learned that it's not about perfection or fussy foods, but about cooking traditional dishes that my family requests every year.    


Table ready!


Megan getting the pecan pie ready to go into oven.


The finished product!


Platters ready for food 



Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  Counting my blessings...




3 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful and it was beautiful! thanks for a wonderful meal, sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have been able to join you. Giving thanks for my wonderful neighbors and friends. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the table looks beautiful. i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete