Friday, May 2, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Boxes


Mother's Day is coming up and most people are looking for something different to give as a gift. It makes sense that Simone LeBlanc would come up with the perfect idea. She is the founder of a boutique gifting studio where her job is to find the perfect gifts for her clients. I have been reading about and admiring her work for years. I know Simone and am so inspired by her aesthetic sense. She has the most exquisite taste. She is also a beautiful, kind and gracious person. Her business reflects all those qualities. When she takes on a project she sees it through from inspiration to presentation and her creations are things of beauty.


For Mother's Day she has put together some very special gift boxes. Each one is built around the time-honored tradition of bringing mom breakfast in bed. The idea is to think about the wonderful mothers we know taking a well-deserved day off and feeling loved and pampered. 


The gifts contain flowers, candles, essential oils, body lotions, gourmet granola, beautiful linens, ceramic pieces, and teas. Luxurious items that come together in one box to send a message of love.


They are packaged in Simone's trademark wrapping which is so pretty that I can imagine not wanting to open it.

Simone LeBlanc at her studio

Every box contains flowers from Holly Flora

What a perfect gift for Mother's Day! Go here to find out more.

All photos via here

10 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!
    I love the look of these gift boxes....if one were to finds it's way into my hands I would certainly be grateful.
    My mother will receive flowers, a novel and we will be taking her out for dinner at her favourite hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! These really are beautiful. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It's sometimes so difficult to come up with creative and beautiful gifts that anyone would love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I follow her on Instagram and her lovely personality shows through her words and pictures. What a treasure of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! (I was just looking at your daughter's recommendation too)I wish she had a photo of the dried flower version on her site for out of towners like me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunday, Thank you for the introduction. The gift box is fabulous! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful gift boxes, and love the blush tones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    rigid boxes suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete