Friday, September 7, 2012

Heather Taylor's New Style Series

Heather Taylor of L.A. In Bloom and handbag designer Clare Vivier

This is a big week for my daughter Heather Taylor.  Heather writes the lifestyle blog L.A. In Bloom where she features a webisode series about how to work all day and still enjoy cozy pleasures such as entertaining, cooking, flowers, home, and garden.  She has come up with easy and doable projects that make it all possible for a working girl with limited time.  This summer she has been working on a  project which she has just launched -- a new Style series in collaboration with Look TV  and  I wanted to share the first episode with you!

For her new series she moves out of the kitchen and into the stylish world of Los Angeles.  She visits her friend handbag designer Clare Vivier's newly opened flagship boutique in Silverlake and gets a tour of this beautiful new space.  She and Clare show us the new and exciting handbag designs that the store carries.  Heather has made six of these episodes on style and I hope you will stay tuned for future episodes; they will air every Wednesday on her blog and on Look TV.   The topics will include how to go from a daytime to an evening look in five minutes or less, a make-up tutorial, and how to shop at a flea market.  I am so proud of her!  Please click below to watch the first episode.  I hope you enjoy it.




10 comments:

  1. How Fun!! I can see why you're proud. She clearly is having a good time and really makes it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I would love to do more video - I think people appreciate actually seeing and hearing the designer/artist present their work - it's just SO time consuming. As I tell everyone who asks about doing video, I have a whole new respect for the film editing Oscar!! Heather is a charming host - I'm off to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so relaxed on film...
    I like how they updated the storefront and the handbags looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun video - I really enjoyed it! The store is so beautiful. I love how the shadow boxes display the merchandise like art. Heather did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole idea of these and this webisode is great. Have been meaning to go and visit the new store, but haven't had time. This video will give me the extra push! You should be a very proud mom, which I know you are, of both of your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, you are so right, I am very proud of both of them!

      Delete
  6. Your kids are so creative and interesting- what a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunday, The video is fabulous. She does a wonderful job. I am excited to forward it to my own Heather. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great segment - I have never heard of Look TV but I look forward to following. (I love the striped clutches) Will also check out your daughter's blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete