Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring In Bloom


How gorgeous is this table setting by Carolyn Roehm in her garden at her home in Connecticut!  I love the combination of fine china, silver, and crystal with the freshness of the greens and pinks of nature.  I am itching to have a dinner party outside in the garden. As the weather starts to warm up, I have found all kinds of inspiring outdoor table settings to dream about.   Here are a few very dreamy images to get the ball rolling...


Interior designer Bunny Williams' Connecticut farmhouse 

Napa Valley dinner party

Dinner under a wisteria- covered arbor 

Table with a view

Very pretty and French

Cozy table for two

Under the shade of the pergola

Bringing the cottage garden inside

Interior designer Charlotte Moss evokes an indoor garden with this table


And, finally, isn't this all we really need?  A place to hang our hat and enjoy the garden!


Photos from Veranda, Food & Wine, Victoria, House Beautiful, Country Home and Traditional Home 

3 comments:

  1. I really want to sit at a party at the Carolyn Roehm table. So gorgeous and lush. I love the feeling of the extravagance outdoors. And don't know what more I can say about the tulips - just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ALL of these but Carolyne Roehm is my all time favorite for tabletop! Do you have her At Home book? I refer to it all the time!! Can't wait to sit outside - our furniture is already unveiled. Now if the weather would just cooperate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to jump into all of those scenes please1

    ReplyDelete